Call now for free 15 minute phone consultation.
It’s understandable that meeting in the office is not always convenient. Online counseling appointments allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in person. No need to take off time from work, find a sitter, or deal with traffic in order to meet with us.
Just click on any of the orange GET STARTED button to send us a note and tell us you want to schedule an online counseling appointment.
(1) Restart your computer or device before a call. Other software might be using computer power or interfere with your video or microphone. Restarting your computer or device will assure you’re ready for video.
(2) Use fast internet with or without ethernet cable. Video quality adapts to internet speed, so the faster your internet connection, the better the video quality you will experience.
(3) Use a newer computer or device with plenty of speed. Sending and receiving video takes a lot of video power. Old or slow computers will have a harder time processing the video, which can cause choppiness.
(4) Use lower resolution. If you experience poor quality, trying lowering the resolution. By doing this it requires less bandwidth and computer power, resulting in less choppiness during your call.
(5) Use headphones. Typically your computer will automatically eliminate echo or audio feedback so you don’t hear yourself talking. If you experience an echo or audio feedback, use headphones.