Accepting new clients: We are here to support you during Covid-19
Call now for free a 15 minute phone consultation.
Online counseling is simply counseling done through a video or telephone platform. We happen to use a secure video chat function within our client portal. Once you become our client it’s very easy to meet with your counselor virtually or over the phone.
It’s understandable that meeting in the office is not always convenient. Online counseling appointments allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in person.
No need to take off time from work, find a sitter, or deal with traffic in order to meet with us.
Just click on any of the orange GET STARTED buttons to send us a note and tell us you want to schedule an online counseling appointment.
(1) First, restart your computer or device before a call. Other software might be using computer power or interfere with your video or microphone. Restarting your computer or device will assure you’re ready for video.
(2) Then make sure you are using fast internet with or without ethernet cable. Video quality adapts to internet speed, so the faster your internet connection, the better the video quality you will experience.
(3) Third try to make sure you’re using a newer computer or device with plenty of speed. Sending and receiving video takes a lot of video power. Old or slow computers will have a harder time processing the video, which can cause choppiness.
(4) Use lower resolution. If you experience poor quality, trying lowering the resolution. By doing this it requires less bandwidth and computer power, resulting in less choppiness during your call.
(5) Finally, the best sound experience comes from using headphones and or a microphone.T Sometimes your headphones will have a mic in them other times they won’t. Typically your computer will automatically eliminate echo or audio feedback so you don’t hear yourself talking. If you experience an echo or audio feedback, use headphones and a mic.